- two cups all-purpose flour
- one cup sugar
- one teaspoon baking soda
- 1/two teaspoon salt
- one/two teaspoon ground cinnamon
- two eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to three medium)
- one/3 cup canola oil
- one cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a massive bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a modest bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas and oil. Stir into dry substances just until moistened. Fold in carrots and pecans. Transfer to a greased 9×5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Amazing for ten minutes before getting rid of from pan to a wire rack to great completely.
So very good! Really like it toasted with a tiny bit of butter.
Yummy! Excellent recipe!
This was straightforward and tasty.I actually appreciated the cinnamon taste! I additional cranberries as an alternative of pecans. My family loved this recipe.
I have manufactured this bread many instances and usually get raves wherever I get it. Had bananas and carrots to use up. Created two loaves a single with nuts and 1 with no to get to work. It is so moist and the flavor with the cinnamon is just amazing. This has now grow to be my go to banana bread. Thanks for the recipe!
Necessary to use up my carrots and a couple of quite ripe bananas. Went via my recipe box and identified this. Remarkable, I additional a small fresh nutmeg to boost the flavor of the carrots what a shock the bread is stunning shade, fantastic texture and the flavor is merely beyond compare so happy I made this this recipe is incredible.
a quite great recipe- not too sweet, just correct. It went together very quickly- subsequent time I could include much more cinnamon or a bit of ginger just due to the fact I like the spices
Used equal quantity of applesauce ILO oil substituted raisins for walnuts. Baked 70 minutes in pyrex loaf pan in convection oven. Fast and tasty.
my 15 yr old daughter created this final Sunday for breakfast. It was incredible. A keeper. Thanks.
wonderful every single time! Even folks who aren’t large carrot supporters really like this bread. 🙂
Extremely tasty! Carrots must subdue powerful banana flavor. I produced 12 mini muffins and a single loaf in a smaller sized pan.