Recipe by: Lee Fogle
- two teaspoons dried sage
- two teaspoons salt
- one teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- one tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/eight teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- one pinch ground cloves
- two lbs ground pork
- Add all substances to checklist
- Include all ingredients to record
- In a tiny, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and cloves. Combine properly.
- Spot the pork in a huge bowl and include the mixed spices to it. Combine effectively with your hands and type into patties.
- Saute the patties in a large skillet above medium substantial heat for 5 minutes per side, or until finally inner pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (73 degrees C).